The VanU Academy is open to all VanU FC players U9-U13. These programs are geared to those players who are interested in a competitive and tiered development program. The Academy philosophy is to place like-minded and like-skilled players together, allowing players to train and develop in an environment suitable to their current ability.
Training sessions focus on skill development, teamwork and age-appropriate tactical play. The programs are offered by Vancouver United FC and are run and administered by the Academy Director in 3 separate phases: Fall, Winter and Spring.
Note: All players participating in the Academy must be registered in our regular soccer season program. The Academy is a supplementary training program and does not replace our regular season play.
General Academy Information
• All U11 Gold and U12 Gold 1 players are automatically enrolled in the U11/U12 Gold Academy for the current Fall and Winter Sessions.
• Programming for players U13+ will be available if there is enough interest.
• Players who are playing up a year on their club team can expect to play in their natural age group at the Academy. It is very rare that were are not able to provide a competitor training environment for players within their proper age group. Please register accordingly and attend at the time that has been set for your child's year of birth.
• Space is limited and registration may be capped when age groups limits have been reached.
• Click here to review the VanU FC Academy Refund Policy.
• Fees are not pro-rate for late registrations or for any sessions missed.
VanU Academy Coaching Staff
VanU FC Academy Director, UEFA A Licence, UEFA Elite Youth A Licence.
VanU FC Technical Director, CSA National B License, former Canadian National Team, UBC and semi-professional player.