We are pleased to launch a ten-week spring futsal series open to U9-U18 players (born between 2009 and 2000).
- U9 to U12 players will sign up as individual and we will form teams once the players get there each night.
- This will be free play overseen, but not coached by VanU staff coaches.
- Form your own team in the following age groups: U13 & U14, U15 & U16, and U17 & U18.
- Six to eight players per team.
- This is a co-ed league:
o All girls teams*
o All boys teams
- Choose from two levels of play:
o Div 1
o Div 2
- You can form your team with VanU FC players or from other clubs.
- Players who didn’t play for any club this season would be subject to an additional fee to cover the insurance ($25).
- At least 50% of your roster MUST be current VanU FC players (played in the 2017-18 season or have registered for the 2018-19 season).
- Games played rain or shine.
- 5 a-side (four plus a goalkeeper and subs)
- No off-sides
- Kick-ins from the side
- Proper futsal balls used
- 50-minute games (3-minute half time)
Bring your own kit or wear pinnies provided.
Dates: April 23-26 to June 18-21 (games will be on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays)**
Times: 5:00pm to 9:00pm
• Game day and times will be confirmed by April 18
• Younger age groups generally play in the early slot and older players in the later slot
Location: UBC Mini Turf
Fee: $50 per player
Unregistered player insurance fee: $25
* If we get four or more all girls teams in any age/level who prefer to play in an all girls division we will facilitate that.
** Subject to minor changes.