Vancouver United Football Club
AGM June 2018
Vancouver United FC held the 2017-18 Annual General Meeting (AGM) on June 11, 2018 at the University Golf Club.
In conjunction with this meeting, the club also honoured many of our girls and boys teams that won their League Championship and Cup division.
Divisional Girls Teams - League Championship Winners and Finalists.
- U16 Comets
- U13 Bobcats
- U13 Tornadoes
- U13 Lightning – Finalist
- U13 Venom – Finalist
- U14 Force
- U15 Electricity – Finalist
- U16 Strikers
- U17 Theevz
- U17 Reign
Divisional Boys Teams - Cup Winners
- U14 Hawks
- U15 Ajax FC
AGM documents are provided in the links below, including the "VanU FC Year-in-Review 2017/2018 Season" report.
Two new Directors were elected to the Board - Dillon Cameron and Leeni Koivisto. The Board acknowledged the contribution and commitment over the past years of the following retiring Directors: Cynthia Friesen, Ann Madden and Leah Walton.
The full list of Directors for 2017/18 is as follows:
- Mark Monro - President
- Paul Chapman - Chairman
- Eric Vanderluit - Treasurer
- Ewen Cameron - Secretary, Technical Committee Chair
- Leeni Koivisto - Vice President Divisional Girls
- Mark Cylwa - Vice President Divisional Boys
- Dillon Cameron - Vice President U11-U12
- Chantal Cotton - Vice President Active Start & House
- James Iranzad - Vice President Active Start & House
- Craig Chiasson - Director
- Gord Jaggs - Director, Fields and Facilities Chair
- Mike Mosher - Director
- Deborah Williams-Walshe - Director
- Mark Damm - Director, Communications & Growth Chair
- U17 Reign
Documents and Links:
2016/17 AGM Approved Minutes(587kb)
2017/18 AGM Agenda(120kb)2017/18 VanU FC Year-In-Review