Our camps have now finished for Summer 2022! Please check again in Spring 2023 for our Summer camp schedule.
VanU is pleased to offer Soccer Programs during the school summer holidays.
Players are placed into groups based on age and ability to ensure they are challenged appropriately, maximizing their development and most importantly, having fun! We cover these topics during the week:
- Shooting and Finishing
- Dribbling and Turning
- Ball Control and Trapping
- Game Situations, Small-Sided Games (If PHO allows)
- Positional Play, Attacking and Defending
- Mini World Cup or alternative safe soccer competition
Proper technique of all skills are demonstrated and encouraged, as well as the use of both feet. Camp players will participate in an environment where they will be coached by and playing with experienced, quality soccer players and coaches.
Please ensure each player wears weather appropriate clothing, shin guards and soccer shoes for each camp session. Bring snacks and plenty of water that players can have during their breaks. For any additional information regarding the camp please contact us email@example.com
* Campers can attend full day on these days if they book both morning and afternoon, they will have a lunch break in the afternoon (This is for players aged U9 - U11 only)