Van U Plus U11 U12 program
U11 AND U12 DIV 1 BOYS AND GIRLS (Van U+ Program)
Program Fees: $1550
- Program runs: April to March every year.
- Spring training component: Training once per week for 8-10 weeks collectively with a staff coach; any additional training is optional, including VanU FC Spring Academy, to respect the benefits and desire of playing other sports at this age.
- Boys teams will train on Tuesdays and girls teams will train on Thursdays in the spring.
- Spring game component: Optional participation in Cascadia Spring League if it goes ahead. Other games and tournaments are optional.
- Fall/Winter training: Training three times per week. Training at Van U Academy once per week, training at Van U/ Whitecaps Academy* once per week and one training session with a parent team coach; Academy in the Fall and Winter with training Kit is included in registration fee and attendance is mandatory. Game support from staff coaches at two games early in the season. Note that Academy is on Mondays and the VanU Plus boys teams train with the Whitecaps on Tuesdays and the girls on Thursdays.
- Additional tournaments are to be decided by the team themselves. Teams will need to cover the costs for any tournaments.
- A user pay pre-season training camp the last week of August will be offered but will be optional.
- Both the seasonal and academy kits are included in the fees.
Please note that VanU FC makes the best effort possible to make up sessions lost to field closures in the event of inclement weather but will not issue partial or whole refunds due to training sessions or games that could not be re-scheduled. The exception to this is that all players registered in Academy will receive pro-rated credits for Academy sessions lost to field closures. These credits can be used for future Academy sessions. Program details are subject to change.